New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

iMac - Imac alloy 24" screen problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

markrday

markrday is on a distinguished road

could any one shed some light on this ,its only just happened over the last few days and seems to be getting darker ,the machine is only a few weeks old and was wondering if it warrants taking in for repair or if any one else has some views on what i should do

thank you in advance

mark
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Definitely take it on in. Make an appointment first so you don't have to wait around for hours.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
markrday

markrday is on a distinguished road

thanks i was really praying some one was guna come back and tell me about a magic button to press any every thing would be ok,,,dam , im new to macs and love them ,whats there support and repair service like

mark
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
Originally Posted by markrday View Post
thanks i was really praying some one was guna come back and tell me about a magic button to press any every thing would be ok,,,dam , im new to macs and love them ,whats there support and repair service like mark
Apple support and repair services lead the industry. I think you'll find it to be excellent.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
Smartz

Smartz is on a distinguished road

Is the screen darker or is it appearing dirty?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Using multiple hard drives and raids | How many users have Ati 4890 on their MP??? »