New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

The Power Mac G5 lands in Australia

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Source: MacMinute.com

The Power Mac G5 lands in Australia
September 12, 2003 - 11:35 EDT Australian Apple resellers are celebrating the arrival of a small supply of 1.6GHz and 1.8GHz Power Mac G5s, according to ARNnet. "We had about 90 back orders before the G5 sell-through stock arrived and we've fulfilled about 20 per cent of those original orders," said Ben Morgan, managing director of Apple Centre Taylor Square. "We're selling them as fast as we're taking orders. The market is starting to sizzle. There's been a hell of a big response to the G5 marketing campaigns. We've had many PC users, who've never even used a Mac before, coming in to the store and asking about the G5."

My Comments: I am even tempted to get one I keep saying that I will only purchase laptops.. but the G5 is soooo tempting
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« When will a newer iMac come out? | A "closer look" at the G5 for those who are interested. »