Airport extreme card install. on a mac mini
    Hey, I have been very fortunate to acquire a mac mini (first time mac user) I work (corporate) for Comp....and I snagged one of the 4 that have come into one of our locations. The wait is endless to get one, and we have only received the "stripped" version. (256 and no airport card, GRRRR) I bought an airport extreme card and a gig.......the memory is easy to install...........but where the heck does the airport card go.......Help...please. oh BTW.....the apple stores will not install an airport card...just memory upgrades. Which really sucks...because I was told it wouldnt be a problem. SO...Dont buy one and think the wireless card can be installed after....I just wanna be wireless...Does anyone know? I know where I wanted to put the card when they refused to do it.....imagine is awesome, I am really glad that I bought it

Coruscant, Galactic Republic
    14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
    The information I've read indicates that a special "adapter" or "connector" is required to install AirPort Extreme in the Mini.

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.

Hmm, time to put it back together............without the wireless card. Oh...well, I want to play....thanks.

13" MacBook
    did you take any pics while you had it all apart by any chance?

Modesto, Ca.
    iMac late 2007 10.11.b4, iMac 2008 10.10.5, Macbook2007 10.7.5, Mac Mini 10.7.5, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!
    Mdavis71, I just came home from Frys with my new Mini and am going to upgrade the Ram later tonight. Will take a few Pics when I am in there and post a link to them. Very impressed with the Mini.

Thread Information