Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    briang's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 21, 2005
    Posts
    114
    question about my mini
    keep in mind, i've owned a mac for about 36 hours. how to i shut this thing down?

  2. #2

    codyclark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 17, 2004
    Location
    Center, TX
    Posts
    42
    Specs:
    27" iMac i5, 12GB, 1TB; iPhone 4 32GB AT&T
    Quote Originally Posted by briang
    keep in mind, i've owned a mac for about 36 hours. how to i shut this thing down?
    Just click the blue apple at the top left, and then select shut down. Enjoy :mac:

  3. #3
    IChing
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by codyclark
    Just click the blue apple at the top left, and then select shut down. Enjoy :mac:
    or select sleep, macs love to sleep, do a shutdown once a week.

    got a picture?

  4. #4

    shaun89's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 10, 2004
    Posts
    1,072
    Yeah... please post some pictures. It would be great

    Thanks.

  5. #5

    briang's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 21, 2005
    Posts
    114
    don't know where my wife's digicam is at the moment, but i will if you really want me to.

    pardon the ignorance, and i'm not trying to be rude, but why do you want pics? don't they all look the same?

  6. #6

    shaun89's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 10, 2004
    Posts
    1,072
    Yeah. They do. It's just nice to see them in comparison with other objects to see how they fit in and how tey look with other objects. Unlike the ones on teh apple site with jsut a white background.

  7. #7

    bassplayrr's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 14, 2005
    Location
    San Fransisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    Posts
    500
    Specs:
    20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
    Quote Originally Posted by briang
    don't know where my wife's digicam is at the moment, but i will if you really want me to.

    pardon the ignorance, and i'm not trying to be rude, but why do you want pics? don't they all look the same?

    Because we are nerds and can't see enough of them. At least that's my reason.

    -Chris

  8. #8
    phatsew
    Guest
    yeah Mac users are an tight group and we like to see other people's boxes

  9. #9

    briang's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 21, 2005
    Posts
    114
    fair enough. i'll find the cam and post a pic.

  10. #10
    SpliceDWDM
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bassplayrr
    Because we are nerds and can't see enough of them. At least that's my reason.

    -Chris
    yeah, that about sums it up. :cool:

  11. #11

    rberry88's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 24, 2004
    Location
    Arlington Heights, IL USA
    Posts
    476
    Specs:
    17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
    Quote Originally Posted by bassplayrr
    Because we are nerds and can't see enough of them. At least that's my reason.

    -Chris

    And this statement is true for many other things too, but in this case we wanna see your mac (mini). :p
    Looking for a PowerMac G4 for $500 or less USD.

  12. #12


    Member Since
    Nov 19, 2003
    Posts
    53
    no doubt....
    Quote Originally Posted by rberry88
    And this statement is true for many other things too, but in this case we wanna see your mac (mini). :p

    no doubt several amongst us have not even seen a girl for this same reason. Too much staring at other peoples Mac's.

  13. #13
    IChing
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbishop73
    no doubt several amongst us have not even seen a girl for this same reason. Too much staring at other peoples Mac's.
    Unless we are looking at wind powered giant robots,
    http://strandbeest.ii.nl/movies/rhin...klaar_kort.mpg


    http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13266 :alien:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. mini hd question
    By coloradoracer in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 04:26 PM
  2. Mac Mini; Lacie Mini Upgrade Question
    By korndevil666 in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 10:54 AM
  3. Mini Question
    By hustla in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 04:49 PM
  4. Mini and TV Question
    By Brigrat in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 07:06 PM
  5. Question about Mini(me)
    By narpho in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •