New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

Mac Pro - Mac Pro Connection

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

darkpilatus

darkpilatus is on a distinguished road

So I have searched and I dont see anyone with this same problem. I have a Mac Pro running Tiger and and completely updated. It is connected directly into my airport base station. I also have a macbook running off of the wireless. The base station is functioning fine because both my macbook and iphone have good connectivity. My Mac Pro connectivity is SLOW... it takes forever to load websites and I have never had this problem before. Whenever i have had anything running slow before I have updated and it always goes back to normal but like i said I am completely updated. This started happening about a week or so ago when I installed the newest security update. PLEASE HELP
QUOTE Thanks
rogerinlondon

rogerinlondon will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacPro 2,66GHz 10GB RAM NV 8800GT Cinema 30" * MBP 15" Glossy 2.33 GHz 2 Duo 3GB RAM 160GB HD

I have the same setup as you and did not notice any difference after the security update.

I assume you have tried to restart both the MacPro and the base station?
QUOTE Thanks
darkpilatus

darkpilatus is on a distinguished road

yeah I have
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Unable to boot from anything. iMac G5 | Which would be better for me?? »