Sonnet Encore/MDX G4 Duet Questions

ok, so i was doing some research on CPUs for the MDD G4, came across one thats selling a 1.42ghz for $350 +shipping. To me it makes more since to spend an extra $100 and get a better cpu. I thought the sonnet CPUs for the mdd were 600+ but thats for the dp 1.8, not 1.6. So my question is this, does the cpu card have jumper setting for the different mdd bus speeds? because i dont want to buy this card and find out that its only for a certain bus speed, i'v looked on the sonnet mdx website and it doesn;t say anything about bus speed, the site that has them for sale says the same thing the sonnet site says. Any ideas?
    "Stick your head through the portal as it starts to expire and you will have contributed to the worlds first arcane guillotine!"

Anyone?

Beauller?

Beauller?
    "Stick your head through the portal as it starts to expire and you will have contributed to the worlds first arcane guillotine!"

Specs:
    Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
    Have you looked at the OWC site to see what cards they have listed for your mac

They would be best placed to tell you since they are a great site for mac upgrade info

http://www.macsales.com/

Well, they dont show anything for my specific model (2003 1.25ghz) but they do show the encore mdx for the fw800, which is the same bus speed, it says it compatible with "Mirrored Drive Doors" but it doesn;t list what models.

Specs:
    iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.10.5
    Subject to the MDD having 167MHz system bus speed a 1.42DP and heatsink will be a simple conversion and really I doubt the upgrade are worth the additional backs. Here is a link and also check out the xlr8yourmac.com reference:-=

http://www.applefritter.com/node/22124

Thread Information