New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

iMac - ANY Printer! ANY PAPER?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

handels.klein

handels.klein is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, need some help.....

I just converted from PC to MAC and I'm having growing pains!!

I want to know if the printer prompt that safari has can be available for the other apps (adobe writer 8 Pro, MS office) that has the option to choose any paper from app rather than having to go to page setup every time....

CAN U HELP ME???

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
QUOTE Thanks
handels.klein

I want to know if the printer prompt that safari has can be available for the other apps (adobe writer 8 Pro, MS office) that has the option to choose any paper from app rather than having to go to page setup every time....

CAN U HELP ME???

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
QUOTE Thanks
handels.klein

CAN U HELP ME???

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
QUOTE Thanks
ogacon

ogacon has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs:  15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=109366

Try not to double post? Thanks. Sorry, I haven't even gotten my printer hooked up to my Mac yet... so I can't help ya

Relay For Life Support me in Relay For Life! Run by American Cancer Society. Cancer research.
What sound does your Rooster make?
QUOTE Thanks
AlyciaAnimation

AlyciaAnimation has a spectacular aura about

When you go to print is there a blue triangle button next to the printer name? Click on it and it should open up a lot more options to print.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Trying to run Beryl in Fedora 8 as Virtual Machine | My Mac Pro runs like a dog »