New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

eMac - eMac G4 1.25Ghz Value

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TheLordsServant

TheLordsServant is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MDD G4 Dual 1Ghz 1.75GB RAM 120GB HDD Radeon 9000Pro 20" Acrylic Cine

OK, well long story, but I got a eMac G4 1.25ghz given to me, the guy was having freezing trouble with it. So I went to the Apple store and bought a new logic board and had them put it in. But, in replacing the logic board the idiots managed to short out the CRT display, so I ended up with an eMac G4 1.25ghz with a brand new CRT display, analog board and logic board. It's in absolute mint condition, extremely minimal scuffing on it, all the external screws are present, haven't taken it apart to find out about the internal ones.

Specs:
1.25ghz
512MB RAM
Apple Original Combo Drive
80GB Hard Drive

Any ideas on what it would be worth? I bought it as a project, and I have another "project" so I need to sell this one

My Mac: (1 Of Many)
G4 Mirror Door 1Ghz Dual 1.75GB RAM 120GB HD Superdrive 20" Acrylic Cinema Display
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

About $250 to $300.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
TheLordsServant

TheLordsServant is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MDD G4 Dual 1Ghz 1.75GB RAM 120GB HDD Radeon 9000Pro 20" Acrylic Cine

Thanks a lot, that's about the price range I was thinking

My Mac: (1 Of Many)
G4 Mirror Door 1Ghz Dual 1.75GB RAM 120GB HD Superdrive 20" Acrylic Cinema Display
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Major Noob in need of processor information! | bought first Mac and need help upgrading it!!!! »