View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohRamses View Post
I have loved the unit and treated it very delicately, but last week i noticed 2 small hairline cracks in the plastic, right where the hinge is.

Every epidemic starts with one person...
Well let's hope it isn't the start of an epidemic!

Without a photo I don't know where exactly the cracks are, or how large they are...but the hinge area is always a "weak spot" on laptop computers.

I know that you're going to say that you didn't do it...but depending where the cracks are...the cracks could possibly be due to opening the display lid too far (beyond the point where the housing of the lid touches the bottom housing).

The good news is your laptop is still under warranty...and Apple has agreed to repair it.

Good luck,

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks