View Single Post
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtupser
I believe you will only be able to do that if you use a scripting program like PHP to "include" your outside file. HTML is not a dynamic language and thus does not allow you to include or imbed external HTML files into itself (there are not any tags that I know of that will let you do that). My suggestion is turn your main file into a PHP file (replace the .html with .php) then you can use the require function inside it. To do so, in the area where you want your file included type <?php require ("NameofExternalFile.html"); ?> That should do it. The only problem might be is that your server must be running Apache/PHP on it in order for you to use it.
so if my template is an html based template is their an easy way to change that to a php template and then use the require function?? i have a strange feeling that this isnt going to be that easy

-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks