View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Hey there mate and welcome ..
1. Yep want hurt it, then again its not hard when you have finished to quit anyone of them ..
2. Its all good to leave your Mac running for quite a while. i have had mine on for like a month now and its sleeps like a baby when i close the top, and springs to life when i open it .. Some folk in here dont do a restart until it ask's for it when doing a system update .
3. Cant help you on that one, but to answer the last para ...... No it doesnt slow the system down, per say, but does depend on what sort of Apps and how many you have running in it. As with any system, there are CPU hogs so you will just need to watch that

cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks