View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

I can't add much to the excellent posts above except to say that another quick and easy way to get photos out of iPhoto for use with something else is to simply DRAG a selected photo out onto the desktop. Boom, instant copy. Upload the copy to your website of choice or whatever, then toss it. Very easy.

I agree with one of the posters above that iPhoto is NOT intended for people keeping "graphics for projects" and "screenshots" and that sort of thing. iPhoto is intended for (and does a very nice job at) storing your personal snapshots taken with a digital camera. That's its purpose, and it seems very aimed at that sole purpose. I would keep non-snapshot type pictures out of iPhoto personally, but it's a great program for what it intends to do.
QUOTE Thanks