View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgrafix View Post
OK... I wound up downloading the firmware and installing it on the printer via my PC and USB connection so that helped as it now has the latest & greatest HP firmware. Then I used the printer's menu to manually config the IP and ID'd the printer via IP from the Airport Extreme/Switch. Took a few minutes to make sure I had the right driver, and then BAM! It finally printed.

That Shelby is sweet. Have some friends who have GTs and GT 500's. I also like the Whipple! Nicer than the Eaton on my Lightning, but my truck is modded and keeps me happy right now. LOL So what's your ride?

Thanks for giving me some ideas on debugging the network printing.
No problem, glad you got it working. It's really nice when the printers support Bonjour because they basically just show up in the Printer browser list and connect just by double-clicking. I have an OfficeJet C6350 with wireless and I still can't get over how quickly it connected. I think we've talked about networked printers before and if you'll recall, I had a horrible time with older printers that didn't have integrated networking.

I am almost embarrassed to say it, but I drive a 2007 Accord V6 sedan. Unfortunately, I need a big back seat to house two car seats and my wife (who wears the pants) won't let me have but one car

I've always been a Mustang fan ever since I built my first model of a '65 289 fastback, but have never owned one. The closest I ever got was a couple of Ford Probes back in my teen and twenties (I had an '89 and a '95), but that wasn't exactly the same type of thing Needless to say that's my dream car, but by the time I get to own one, it will be a classic I think... LOL.

I take it your F-150 is a Lightning (and sorry to get so OT). It looks great.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks