View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by technologist View Post
So. Uh. Yeah. Welcome to the Mac platform, home of a bunch of very demanding and fussy customers....
Oh believe me I know -- I am ONE of those very demanding and fussy customers!!

I own (as in bought!) Graphic Converter and use it, also own Photoshop. I think you'll find that ACDSee Pro for Mac has a few tricks GC just doesn't do, or doesn't do as elegantly (I've personally always found GC rather ugly, not OpenOffice ugly but still -- more like OS 9 throwback ugly). Time will tell, I can tell you the team are keen on leveraging all the Mac OS X technology into it that they can, which is A Good Thing.

But yes, they're very aware that they are entering a field that is crowded with good-quality programs. I think they enjoy the challenge!
QUOTE Thanks