Thread: New to mac
View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), BenQ second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB

I would suggest the CS3 suite, you will have to buy it used but that shouldn't be terribly expensive since it's "out of date."

I put that in quotes because I still use CS3 for graphic design nearly every day these days. My laptop really doesn't have the muscle for CS4 and thus I wouldn't get the benefits, so I'm skipping CS4 and waiting for CS5. Besides, PS CS3 was one of the better versions I can recall owning (I've been using PS for 20 years!), and Illustrator and InDesign CS3 are doing just fine for me with no issues, so I'm not "motivated" to upgrade. If I was a web designer I would probably feel differently, but I'm not.
QUOTE Thanks