Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
01-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by TomWilliams
As the title suggests, two weeks ago i purchased a beautiful new MBP
and am completely new to this forum!
Thank you in advance for your invaluable advice and any other tips for a Mac newbie would be much appreciated!
- Buy a protective sleeve or case for your MBP (search the forum for previous threads).
- DON'T DON'T DON't drink ANY beverages when using your MBP!!!
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery