01-08-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm at my wits end with this one and have already looked over the FAQ and attempted those fixes to no avail. I have been unable to successfully get any of our office Macs (ranging from 10.4 to 10.6) to print from our networked Sharp AR-M450N printer/copier. I have easily gotten every single PC in the office printing on it over the network (so I know it is available on the network and not malfunctioning).
Here is the problem for your review:
- Will show as available when adding it through IP and 'adds' fine
- Generic PostScript driver does not work
- When I switch it to the AR-450 driver listed in OS X it still does not work
- Have installed most up-to-date driver from Sharp website but it does not appear in the driver list
- Queue shows print jobs but immediately pauses; if you 'play' the jobs in the queue window it will then immediately pause again; same cycle endlessly and nothing will ever print
No matter what I do I cannot get it to print. I very much appreciate any and all help you can offer. Thanks again.