View Single Post
hughvane

hughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacMini 2.4, 4 Gb, OS 10.9 and 10.6; MacBook 2.4, 2 Gb, OS 10.6.8

The flashing emails may have been a visual warning of slight overload, or simply letting you know that the process was happening. Good that those emails are viewable in Mail.

I can't really comment on Eudora Win vs Eudora Mac, but I'm still using Eudora 6.2.4, with both Panther and Tiger, and am satisfied with it. The main complaints about Eudora are to do with its inability to handle html and to render embedded graphics. It was never intended or designed for either, so people who want those features use a different email client. Eudora however does give the option of opening emails with objects, graphics etc in them, in a browser, something I do regularly, since connection to the internet usually involves both types of application.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Please post your Mac (or other) specs and MacOS version in your post, your profile or your signature. It helps us to help you better.

I'm leaving now to go and find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.
QUOTE Thanks