Thread: Need Some Ideas
View Single Post
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuhnool View Post
Haha, well this semester was basic web design. Next semester I am taking advanced web design, as well as advanced programming (C++). So Next semester will be much harder, most likely. I had little freshmen and sophomores in my class, so I imagine it was supposed to be easy
Where do you go to school? Our school is very heavy on print design, and our web design classes are a joke. They make us take them, and most of the people going into the classes know nothing about coding or the software. These classes are 400+ level and almost everyone going in has never touched Dreamweaver or Flash in their lives.

I'm very bored when I'm in class before I already know all the stuff that is being taught, and web design isn't even my area of emphasis. >_<"

Doesn't help that they only offer two web design classes too. One is Dreamweaver which is coding + design, more design than coding...and then Flash which is all Action script with very little design. >_>"

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks