Member Since: Oct 21, 2009
11-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Ok so I ordered windows xp sp3 off of newegg oem and just found out it is 32bit and I have 4gigs of ram. just have to say that I was freaking out because
newegg's return policy will not refund oem discs but they said they would sense it is still in transit and so now that you have the details here are my questions.
(I will be using this for gaming)
1. Should I just stick with it? i am only losing 1 gig of ram.
2. does 32 bit lower performence (can it play games at all?)
3. If i should get somthing else what? (vista, 7)
4. I want it to play some old games like counter strike source but also new games and upcoming.
5. I picked xp because it took less ram. (I only have 4) should I try and get Xp 64bit?
Thanks for your time