View Single Post
xstep

xstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid

Yes, drop the C++. If you ever need it in your Mac coding of the future, you can pick it up again.

Given that you have some programming experience, you could probably read both programming books in parallel. Aaron's book describes Objective-C to the extent that it needs to. If I was to teach a course, I'd go with learning the language first along with the OOP concepts. That will give you a much more solid foundation to move forward.

If you are gung-ho to create something, then jump into Aaron's book if you think slowing down might diminish your interest. The other books will be there for you when you need them.

CameraTime - Time lapse photography for novice and advanced users.

When asking questions, post the version of your software. You'll receive better answers.

Please post your results to the thread as it is good feedback.
QUOTE Thanks