View Single Post
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

ok.... first, unplug anything connected to your mac, then, hold down the power button for a few seconds, wait until it's completely shut down, and restart as normal.

There are many reasons for this to have occurred.... but I am guessing that you've installed something that you shouldn't have just before this started happening.

http://www.index-site.com/kernelpanic.html

After restart i would uninstall whatever you did before this started if that is the case.
I would then run repair disk permissions.
Then restore your system from the latest working backup that you have (I assume you have a current working backup).
I would then go to about this mac, and if it is 10.5.7 or 10.5.8, I would download the 10.5.8 combo.
This could save having to go through all the possible reasons for this driver issue.
Mac OS X 10.5.8 Combo Update
QUOTE Thanks