View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
Does it really matter! You should be darn glad that you got it back!

You're one of the VERY few people to get their stolen laptop returned...consider yourself way ahead & call it a day.

- Nick
Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
I agree with Nick! If you're worried about who used your machine or what they did with it, wipe it clean and start over. I know you would like to catch the thief but that's probably not going to happen. Just chalk it up to a bad experience that turned out good.

Anyway, congratulations on getting your machine back. I guess from now on you're going to keep a better eye on it... ???

Regards.
Agreed.

It's a time to count blessings rather than seek retribution.

Amazing enough to consider that someone's conscience out there actually still functions.
QUOTE Thanks