View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysfunction View Post
yea, I'll try and get to it this evening after work and gym.

btw, this is exactly the kind of thing I've done for a living now for over a decade (well, writing scripts etc) so after a while it becomes pretty easy, especially something like text manipulation, so it's just a matter of knowing where things are in the text
Wow thought it came easy to you, considering how quickly you replied to my posts.

Its something im slowly getting into because i need a new career path that doesnt require to me so physical, ie: 18hrs a day truck driving or demolition, because im so broken now.

Appreciate it and ill study your codes and see what you have done compared to others and going into town to look for learning books on code/shell script and the such.

If you have any recommendations will take it all in heed as well..

Cheers look forward to see what you come up with.

Further to the request ... was looking for the conditions where i can use the image geeklet to update the image as and when the weather changes with the condition... If that makes any sense, and i didnt make sense before
Mind you i am learning from you.. Which is great

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks