View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Yes, and I've seen your posts at other forums also. No one there bought into it either.

The real answer appears to be in the link you provided above. The OP discovered and has reported receiving confirmation from Apple that the stuttering issue some are seeing is related to the Airport card. He also says they are working on it and should have an update soon.

This does explain the issues some are seeing with video stuttering and slowdowns related to iChat, WoW, Safari and other web apps while using the wireless connection.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.