View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808///M3 View Post
You're a moderator. Haven't you been reading about this problem... on your own forums? You know, the slowdowns reported on predominantly the new unibody iMacs?

This affects OSX as a whole! Flash video is just the one consistent indicator of the systemwide problem.

If anyplace, this belongs in the OSX Snow Leopard section. Please move this thread, it was more appropriate where it started, than OSX apps...
Sorry, but maybe you should read your own first post.

You are the one that was blaming Flash on using 100% due to the Magic Mouse.

I am the one that pointed out the issue with Flash Player using this type of processing power has been an ongoing one for a long time.

I believe the issue is not one of OS X, but is an issue of the developers of Flash Player. There are other video apps out there that developers have put out that don't require that amount of raw processing power. Quicktime and VLC come to mind..

As such, it is an application issue and not an OS X issue. Therefore, it is currently in the proper forum.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.