View Single Post
Pomeroy

Pomeroy is a jewel in the roughPomeroy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennymac View Post
Well, ya learn something every day. I had NO idea Preview was so versatile. I've given up trying to print a photo card in Pages - the sizing is impossible - at least for me. I hate to admit it, but MS Office was SO much easier.

Although now when in Preview and I go to Annotate and the menu is grayed out. Sigh. But I surely see the potential and will now use it for sure. Thanks!
In Leopard the annotate in the Tools Menu is for PDF's, To Annotate an image you will have to add it to the tool bar by Right clicking on the tool bar and choosing "Customize Toolbar". Drag the "Annotate" button to the toolbar and then it is available for images by clicking and holding for a second. In Snow Leopard clicking on the annotate button will cause all the different Annotating options to appear at the bottom of Preview.

You can make some pretty nice Photo cards from the "Stationery" that is built into Mail, You can print it out or send as email. iPhoto also does cards that you can have printed professionally or print out yourself.

Never ask a man what computer he uses. If it's a Mac, he'll tell you.
If it's not, why embarrass him?'"
..: (Tom Clancy)
QUOTE Thanks