View Single Post
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by K515 View Post
Ok - I did this, and now my dock is back at the bottom of the screen. I don't want it to get in the way when I'm working on my Comic Life Deluxe documents - help?

Now I don't have, or I can't find my downloads folder on the dock - it's not there - help?
Yes, that first change was to be expected. It reset everything to defaults. The Dock comes loaded at the bottom. You changed it. If you like everything else, just change it again in System Preferences > Dock

I would have expected a Downloads folder to be in the default settings. But, to put one there, just navigate to it in your Home folder and drag the Downloads icon to the bottom part of your Dock (which is now on the side after you checked that again).

By the way, where are you located? If you're on the other side of the world from the U.S., most of the members here are sleeping when you're posting.
QUOTE Thanks