View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtravis7 View Post
Who mentioned you did not have to lift your left finger for right click? I remember when the Magic Mouse first came out I found a video showing the left finger being lifted and posted a URL here at MF.
I thought I remembered it being mentioned in Engadget's review, but I guess I was wrong when I went back and re-read it. I could be crazy (probably am).

Quote:
I don't think Apple will ever change that part, but one can only hope.
I don't understand why they didn't just do one finger + click for left click and two fingers + click for right click. They wouldn't even have had to do capacitive touch to have that work - and it's so intuitive (at least on the trackpad). It's like second nature to me now - and when I use a Windows laptop, I do the same. I can't see why that paradigm wouldn't naturally migrate to a touch sensitive mouse.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks