View Single Post
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

I haven't experienced any performance issues with either leopard or snow leopard.... other than Safari, which I only use to download items from Apple, and otherwise, I have always used firefox, which has given me no grief.
I suspect that there are 2 reasons other than being fortunate .....I always do a clean install, including clean installations of software, also, that I have never made a windows partition on my Macs (nor would I want to). If I had to use windows, I would buy a cheap PC specifically for that.
Just an observation, but it's seems that majority of people who have had problems, either did a simple upgrade, and moved everything across from 3rd party software, etc, as well as having windows partitions.
The other problem that I have noticed from other users, is with incompatible 3rd party software, or software like photoshop, where developers have lagged behind, and are offering no support.
QUOTE Thanks