View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongmark2 View Post
I like the thin apple keyboard, but I think I'm going to really need the numberpad. I use a PC laptop all day for work and HAVE to have a usb keypad plugged into it, otherwise I'd go mad.

Is the wired Apple keyboard with Numpad a thin aluminium one?

The wireless one is 55 on Apple site, the wired one is 28. So I recon, order the iMac with the wireless keyboard thrown in for no extra cost, then add a wired keyboard to the order. Then bang the wireless one on ebay. Unless anyone here wants it? Might post a thread in the for sale...
As far as I know (just checked the Apple Store)...all of the "Apple branded" keyboards are the "thin aluminum" type (they also sell other brands of keyboards).

If you already know that you like this style keyboard, and it definitely sounds like you need/want a numeric keypad, then sure, definitely get the wired keyboard with the numeric keypad.

If also looks like the price difference is almost 2x between the wireless & wired keyboard in the UK (in the U.S. it's $49 vs. $69 dollars)...so definitely then sell the wireless keyboard, and recoup some money.

Good luck,

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks