Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
10-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Answers to questions:
1. There is an upgrade install disk available. You can no longer purchase Tiger install disks from the Apple Store. You either need to get them on e-Bay, Craig's List, call Apple customer service, etc.
2. Maybe, maybe not. You need to visit the Adobe website to see what the OS requirements are for the versions of the programs you have.
3. More than likely no problem.
4. YES YES YES YES!!!
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery