Thread: Appl
View Single Post
Thatguy16

Thatguy16 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 2012 Mac Mini: 500GB-8GH : iPad 2 64GB

Quote:
Get Tube is yet another YouTube video downloader with which you can get and store any clip from the famous video sharing site.

Get Tube lets you save videos in four different formats (mp4, mov, mp3, avi). The download process itself is a little unintuitive: not only does it only work with Firefox or Safari, but you also need to have one of the browsers open to a video to be able to download. Downloading with Get Tube can take a little while, but you'll be able to follow the whole operation thanks to a process bar.

Get Tube won't work if there are multiple videos opened up in the browser. Similarly try to avoid having multiple tabs opened as to seems to confuse the program.

Get Tube lets you select the folder to which you'll save videos, although the default is normally your download folder.

As to image and sound quality, you'll find they are exactly the same as you would have online.

Although a little counter-intuitive, Get Tube is a handy program to download videos from YouTube
--http://get-tube.en.softonic.com/mac
-I guess you just open the webpage with the movie file and Get tube will recognize it

Everyone hates cliffhanger endings because..

Found my advice useful? Use the reputation button in the upper-right corner of my post!
QUOTE Thanks