View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

I don't really use Safari, but looking at mine, I seem to have all of those plug-ins and mine seems to run fine.

I did notice that there's a Kodak EasyShare component that failed. Are you up-to-date on Kodak's software? I know their Windows software is pretty flaky, I wouldn't be surprised if their Mac stuff is equally as bad.

Have you run Disk Utility at all to repair permissions / repair disk?

Also, have you tried creating a second account and using that just for troubleshooting purposes?

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks