View Single Post
McYukon

McYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

No, I'm pretty sure it will not delete the file on the backup drive.
From what I read, it just keeps adding to the drive until it is full, at which point it asks if you want to start deleting older backups.

In this article it says this
"And while most demos of Time Machine are focused on the Finder, it's important to note that applications can be made Time Machine-savvy as well. iPhoto, for example, works with Time Machine: when you click on the Time Machine icon while in iPhoto, you’ll be presented with a 3-D interface into the history of your iPhoto library. You can fly back in time, scroll through the library until you found a mistakenly deleted photo, and then restore it to your present-day iPhoto library."- MacWorld

Mac OS X 10.6 Help: Restoring items backed up with Time Machine

You can also find this out for yourself if want.
#1 Make a folder with some files you don't need.
#2 Let Time Machine run, check if the folder is on the backup drive.
#3 Delete the folder on the computer and let Time Machine run a few times.
#4 If the folder is gone after the Time Machine backup, everything you delete on the computer gets deleted on the backup drive too, if it's still there it does not.

Hope this helps in some way.
If not you can always try Google

Use the reputation system if a post helps you!
Mac Forums IRC Channel - Help build it by hanging out with us
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
QUOTE Thanks