View Single Post
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryb2448 View Post
G'day and welcome to the forums.

Pity it is under such dire stress!

Yes recovering data is pretty dear and with no guarantee. Here Down Under quotes of $600 to $1000 are pretty common, still as stated with no guarantee of recovering all the data.

Next step is to throw yourself on her bountiful mercy explaining you are just a Mere Male. Think that wikll work?
Agreed!
Hopefully she has a back up.... but yep, flowers, chocolates, clean the house before she gets home, a few tears if you can work them up
Us mere males do stuff like this, so hopefully she will be really forgiving and understanding, and all you will need to put up with is being reminded of this every time you have a disagreement!
QUOTE Thanks