View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Underneath the list, change the box 'Show' from 'All items' to 'Items not in my library'.

Also take a look at the 'Settings' option down there.
Checked and unchecked items have no meaning here except to see what that user has checked.
Transfer is done by highlighting what you want to move, and then using drag and drop or the 'Import' button at the bottom.

I don't really use playlists all that much, nor keep track of times played or ratings.
I know what I like that's in my library. Don't need something telling me what I like based on number of times played, particularly if shuffle is ever used. The stuff that would be 1 star rated - it gets deleted. I don't have the need to keep junk I don't like or ever want to hear coming from my own machine just because I have it.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks