View Single Post
Posts: n/a

All I want to do is take some pictures that I have and add some comic book style text to it. I'm VERY new to graphics, but want to play around with it and came up with an idea. From looking at your posts I tried using a circle point and used the text option to wrap with the bubble and then used smaller circles with a solid fill to have the ... effect. Seems to work ok but was really looking for something that could have 1 seemless "chat box" with the line down and bubble all in one. was hoping that one of the more popular programs would have a pre-set layout for something like that... think I might need to find seporate artwork and paste it in. Unless someone can kinda point me in the right direction. Another thought would be to freehand draw it.
QUOTE Thanks