View Single Post
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

At some point your service provider (presumably AT&T) will notice the higher volume even if you hack it. After that, you're at their mercy. Again, your better off just sucking it up and paying for internet service.

On a side note, although I don't know about the legality of it now, once tethering is officially supported doing it without paying for it will be against the TOS for your provider and technically illegal. As such, the following Forum Guideline will apply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Community Guidelines
Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesn’t mean it will be allowed here. If you’re ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.
If you plan on sticking around here, I'd go look at the guidelines, I think you might want to understand what type of community this is.

QUOTE Thanks