View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblongmedulla View Post
this is a small annoyance of mine I run a 24" imac with another 24" monitor. When I switch from an application on the left screen over to the right screen I have to click in order to "allow" the mouse to work on the right screen. So each time I go back and fourth there is an extra click involved to "allow" the mouse to work on the screen. Is there a fix to this? Do others have this same problem? Thanks for any assistance.
I run dual monitors as well...and that's really the way it works.

When you go from one monitor to the other...it's just like having two open windows (one under the other)...on a single monitor setup.

The first click selects the different window...and the 2nd click tells the computer what to do in that window.

HTH,

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks