View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcloud View Post
So you are saying that I should download firefox (ewww) and then try it via that? I am willing to try anything.

So just to confirm should I hold the reset button down 1st or after I do the firmware upgrade? Lemme know

thanks
The only reason I am first recommending trying Firefox is the issue I had with that clients Linksys like yours. I just could not get things to update till I tried Firefox.

The Reset idea is after you try Firefox and still it will not update the firmware, then try the reset. Can't hurt since it's not working now!
QUOTE Thanks