View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ioryn View Post
I'd have thought that they would have opened up the box, included a Snow Leopard disc, and resealed it, though. After all, it does clearly state on their website 'Includes Snow Leopard'.
Yes...that's a very good thought...and I thought of that as well.

In the "transition" period after 10.6 is released & before all new shipping Mac's automatically come with 10.6....I could see someone opening every box that a new Mac is shipped in...inserting the new 10.6 DVD...then resealing the box before the computer is shipped.

But like any "system" that involves humans...maybe human error occurred. That's why I figured that if you went to the Apple Store, and mentioned this to them...that they may be more than willing to just hand you a 10.6 disk.

Again good luck,

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks