View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ioryn View Post
Thanks pigoo3.

The only OS disc I have is for 10.5.6.

Unless the disc flew out somehow while I was taking the iMac out of the box... which is unlikely... and I've looked around incase it did fall out but no luck. I think it must have been an error on their side?

I'll give them a call. I just wanted to confirm that I should have in fact been supplied with a Snow Leopard disc so as not to look a fool.

Thanks
It must be realized that it is only 7 days since Snow Leopard was released...and it was only 4 days after 10.6 was released that this computer in question was ordered.

There is definitely many many computers in the distribution "pipeline" of existing inventory that didn't have 10.6 disks in them.

This sort of thing certainly happens with each significant OS release. The further we get from the 10.6 release date...the more likely the boxes that new computers arrive in will have 10.6 disks.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks