Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
09-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by Ioryn
Appreciate the quick response.
So you think that I should not only have the 10.5.6 disc, but one for 10.6 also?
You should most likely get Snow Leopard for free considering you just bought a new Mac...but worst case scenario, you will have to pay $9.95.
Apple - Mac OS X - Update your new Mac with Mac OS X Snow Leopard
How about trying this. I wouldn't be surprised if:
- you went to your local Apple Store (with your receipt for your new Mac)
- tell them you just got a new Mac & didn't get Snow Leopard
- and Ask them "What should I do?"
- They will either say, "Contact Apple via an 800 #"...or they may just give you a copy of Snow Leopard.
Can't hurt to try.
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery