View Single Post
Nethfel

Nethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10

Just out of curiosity - as your previous post - http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/swi...structure.html is on this near about identical topic - why did you repost instead of replying to your original post to which several people supplied you with more information? It's really hard to help when, instead of continuing a thread with appropriate commentary and understanding of what has been provided, you start a new thread on the same topic, except now you seem to have added folders to the root of your hard drive folder structure.

Please, read the responses in the other threads, and then if you are still having problems wrapping your head around them (which is understandable when you come from a very different OS structure), ask continuing questions about what you're not understanding to help us better help you.

The forums and the users here really are wonderful resources, but it's hard to help when there is a lack of feedback on the original question...

My Macs: Late 2013 rMBP w/ 750m; Mac mini G4, 1.25 GHz, 512m ram (server); Late 2011 11" MBA, 1.8GHz i7, 4Gig Ram, 256Gig SSD, HD3000; Powerbook 12" G4 1.33GHz running Debian as a server; Apple TV (1080p version)
QUOTE Thanks