View Single Post
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Not really. You just need to move the appropriate info to the Mac from the PC.

The easy way around this is to use Apples MobileMe service, sync the PC, Mac and the iPhone via Mobile me, then just ditch the PC from the equation. That way everything already matches and all your syncing is done over the air for contacts and calenders so you're not tied to the computer the phone is tied to. I do this with my iPhone, my G5 at home and iBook for use on the road. My info always matches on all 3 but the phone is tied to the G5 only. My calenders and contacts can b updated anywhere but reflected everywhere and are available on-line on the MM web-site for me to view from any internet connected computer..

QUOTE Thanks