View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, 3 iPods, OS X 10.9.2

Your credit card info was not passed along by iTunes so if you suspect that it has been compromised, contact your CC provider and immediately cancel the card. Place a stop payment on charges until you get it sorted out.

I have had my credit card info stolen at a popular department store and was not aware until a charge appeared that I did not make. The CC company stopped payment and reissued a new card to me after canceling the old one.

Don't take chances with your credit. If you even suspect that there is a possibility of someone having access to your CC, cancel the current card and ask for another.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks