View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggor23 View Post
this is true, but Parallels and VMWare Fusion really can't deal with very high demanding programs like FlightSim...or WoW. yes i know.

The running of two OS's at a time is too much for some MBs such as mine...
I think you missed this part of my post:

Quote:
Boot Camp is no longer available to OS X 10.4 users. That is now a Leopard-only feature. If you need to run just one Windows program (assuming it's not a game or 3D intensive), you should look into Parallels Desktop or VMWare Fusion.
Just about any other type of application will run at speeds native to your hardware since there is no emulation overhead, provided that you have adequate memory for both the host OS and the guest (in the case of Windows XP, 2GB should be more than sufficient).

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks