Thread: Smoking Poster
View Single Post
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

honest critique...

i agree with Kash about the font/color, mainly about the red, how it looks on the background and whatever sort of shadow/outline effect there is on it - the blue is much better.
i do get what you're doing with the red and blue, as a before/after sort of thing - that does work.

i'm with Kash also on the stray stuff in the background. i don't think it adds. more is definitely not more in this case. what is your thought on why it's there?

the thing that bothers me most is the image of the woman. as much as smoking puts me off, the pic itself seems sort of glamorous and in a way comforting, sort of a port in the storm that is the rest of the pic. maybe if she was in silhouette? or had a nasty crosshatch overlay (minus the other stray marks on the back -on a solid background, it may be more powerful).

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks