Thread: iphone locked
View Single Post
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetechno View Post
i just spoke to him again apparently there is a pic on the screen under the padlock showing that the phone needs to be connected to itunes? if this dosent make sense ill leave it until i have the phone myself and i can see whats going on with it. thanks
Okay yeah, that sounds like it's not yet been activated.

iPhone's are sold with a subsidy, which means you get the phone cheaper because you're paying for a contract or pay-as-you-go card with a data plan attached.

Other sims will only work on unlocked phones, but they carry a much higher price tag usually (and aren't available in all countries. Italy, france and the czech republic have them for instance).
QUOTE Thanks